Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

Cheeky Monkey Nail Polish Review

A while ago I entered a contest via Toronto based fashion blogger Dainty Girl to receive a nail polish, colour of my choice, from  Cheeky Monkey CosmeticsI happened to win that draw and I chose their Raunchy Bitch nail colour.

Cheeky Monkey's nail polishes are formaldehyde free! I love that. I haven't worn nail polish for a few years now due to the formaldehyde factor. My decision to enter the draw was based on the fact that this product didn't contain it.

Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics offers a wide range of colours; all named very daringly.
There is Bite Me, Spank Me and Get Wet to name a few. All fun! The colours are beautiful. Take a look here at their range of nail colours.

The photo below shows me wearing Raunchy Bitch. It has been three days since I applied. No chipping and no dulling. I used a base coat and top coat as well ( also Cheeky Monkey).These products apply smoothly. The colour is so vibrant. I'm sold. I shall be purchasing Blue Room Ball Buster and Lucky you next.

Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics-Raunchy Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment